- Work on Android client has started, although it is sort of a background job.
- Android will at least need to be Lollipop.
- Development on Android client should go faster than the iOS design because of the familiarity with Java.
- Game is using custom I/O with thread pools and sockets. Rhialto will be migrating to gRPC which uses the Netty library.
- Aliases will still be a feature, but idea is many aliases exist because of the lack of certain game features.
- Aliases from previous game will be evaluated as an attempt to see what game features the players wanted.
- Healing fires automatically and then the CD starts (previously there was a build up to the healing spell going off).
- Idea brought up of healing recovering your points over a fixed time interval (sort of “recharging” you).
- Potions/spells/scrolls that are used before the fixed time interval is over, will continue the healing after the interval but you will lose the overlap between the two casts.
- Auto-targeting for archers and spellcasters will be addressed. A smarter system that chooses the correct target for you (depending on arrow type or readied spell).
- Idea brought up of a “targeting” skill that helps you choose better attacks given the target. For instance it might switch you to a bow if you have the right arrow of slaying, or use a particular spell if the enemy is vulnerable to it.
- Gameplay footage not released to public because of concerns of the game still being in an early stage and the fear of a game similar to Wyvern being made before launch.