- Loyalty bonus based on how long a veteran has played the original Wyvern.
- Veterans will keep their HoF image if they have one. If not, they’ll get a choice of whether to use the old image for their race/gender or use the new image. New players will use the new images.
- Every character will be unbanned and reset to level 1. You can retrieve your characters if you lost their passwords by submitting your email for those characters manually to Rhialto or going through a ticket process where you describe your characters in detail to prove they are yours.
- Wyvern will allow marriage as well as same-sex marriage.
- “Block” system is a more harsh form of ignoring another player, that will remove them from your game. You will not be able to hear them, or see them any more, but they will still exist for every one else.
- Teshuvah, Binyamin, Raeden, Legolas and Kiz all have allowed their maps to be used in the new game.
- Rhialto is leaning towards having profanity among friends off by default, and then both sides have to switch it on.
- Android is targeted for 2017.
- Keyboard support was added for the iPad. You can connect any Bluetooth keyboard and play with all your macros, movement keys, etc.
- Title screen “Journey Onward” button will be moved down so it looks more like a button.
- HoF should be harder to achieve. It should be more exclusive.
- Rhialto isn’t ruling out making Wyvern competitive, besides the already competitive high score lists, but for now the focus will be on creativity and adventuring.
- Auto-casting is in the pipeline for mages. This will refresh buffs and resists once they expire if the option is turned on.
- Earth element and lock picking will get buffed.
- Ranger’s Guild was removed because it was two guilds in one with neither to do with being a Ranger. Conjuration should be a specialization in the Mages Guild.
- New mobile game client has a Builder mode that lets you create arbitrarily large areas of linked maps. You start with your own “home” and you can delete and add terrain, walls, furnishings, new maps, teleporters, monsters, NPCs — pretty much anything you want if you can afford it. Walls and terrain are super cheap, as are the basic furnishings, but some of the rugs, paintings and tapestries can get pricey.
- Guild Halls are a possibility for the future, with fully functioning “clans” such as World of Warcraft’s Guilds.
- Players overlap in many situations now including whenever either one is standing on any kind of teleporter.
- Pixies now get 3 HP/level instead of 2.
- All races that used to get 3 HP per level now get 4.
- Raks and Elves have received various resistances and immunities, and boosted starting skills.
- Storm Giants are now immune to shock, they can fly like pixies, and they start off with boosted lore and air skills.
- Fire and Frost giants have more resistance to their natural element, and less vulnerability to their opposing element.
- Halflings had their 1 meditation removed.
- Rhialto likes the systems in place in Diablo and Borderlands where the game will continually generate higher-level sets of rare gear.
- Armor system is a disaster and their prices need an overhaul by removing manual pricing and computing weapon and armor value with a function that takes into account all of its pros and cons for a given piece.
- Rhialto expects platinum and gem gear to go away, but to be replaced with something just as satisfying to end-gamers.