Quest Points: 7
Location: Khaytsi City
Description: The king of Khaytsi City is missing his famous goose. If you would like to help him, read the sign at the entrance of the area and speak to the king of Khaytsi.
Prerequisites: Patience, basic resists.
- In the City: None
- In the Farmlands: Veggies
- In the Forest: Woodland Dragons, Medusas, Skulls, Elves, Dragons, other various demons and mid-range threats.
Rewards: Magic Root
- Head to Khaytsi City and head south until you reach the inner halfling town.
- Make an alias for “pluck goose; drop feather.”
- When you pluck the correct goose, it will jump into your arms and appear in your inventory. If you pluck the wrong goose, you will only receive a feather. It is fine to drop this feather to clear up inventory space, as the alias will do.
- The goose can appear anywhere in these main areas of Khaytsi City:
- Main City: The castle, general store, bank, hospital, church, doll shop, bar, etc.
- Apartments: The two maps containing all the buildings the halflings live in.
- Farmlands: East of the main city, made up of barns, the watermill, and the large goose farm.
- North Forest: Forest north of the main city, no hostile monsters and only a few maps.
- West Forest: Forest west of the main city, made up of mostly animals, undead, and golems.
- South Forest: Forest south of the main city, made up mostly of demons, dragons, and a random boss monster spawn.
- East Forest: Forest east of the main city, made up mostly of elves.
- Go through each of these maps, applying or using your pluck alias on any goose you can walk on top of.
- When the correct goose jumps into your hands, return to the castle in the main city, and click on the king to complete the quest and receive your Magic Root.
Useful Geese Locations
While the location for the correct goose is random, there are some locations in the game with more than the average amount of geese to increase your odds of solving the quest.
Directly east of main city, in the map with a goose surrounded by a stone fence.
The Children’s Hidden Room
Go into the castle, north to the second map, then west into the kitchen. In the west storage with all the food, there will be a hidden wall that you can move into and enter.
Geese Clusters in the Forests
In the forests, there are a few maps with the geese clustered.