Quest Points: 3
Description: The very fabric of time itself has come under attack. Without your help, time itself could cease. If you would like to try and help the Time Keeper, go to his mansion in Davos, enter the great clock, and speak to him. Hurry, before time runs out.
Prerequisites: Good light source and x-ray recommended.
- Head to Davos.
- Enter the mansion north of the inn.
- Search for a large grandfather clock inside the mansion, it will move around randomly.
- Apply the clock to enter the clockmaker’s world.
Inside the Clock
- You will begin in a maze with white mice and cheese.
- Search through the maze for a portal key that will spawn in the maze randomly and grab it. Hint: Check out our Maze Guide.
- Head to the south west corner and enter the portal.
- The second part is a side-scroller. You will need diagonal aliases on a keyboard or need to use the diagonal directional arrows on the touchscreen.
- When you hit the moving cogs, you will be transported back to the beginning.
- Traverse through the side-scroller and enter the portal at the end.
- You will be in another maze similar to the first maze. Here you are looking for the Clockmaker’s Key.
- Use the same steps as above to locate the key.
Return the Key
- Once you have the key, enter the portal in the northwest corner to return to the side-scroller.
- You will have to traverse the side-scroller again but this time backwards. The cogs will now teleport you back to this side of the map.
- After the side-scroller, enter the portal to the first maze, and work your way through it again to the portal in the northwest corner.
- Return to the Clockmaker and tap on him to finish the quest.