Quest Points: 60
Difficulty: Very hard
Prerequisites: Bifrost Finder, lots of time, every resist, a way to heal, decent AC, water breathing, death protection, and recommended at least level 20+.
Rewards: Ring of Enhanced Protection or Elite Wizard’s Robe
- Quick introduction: This is one of the hardest quests in the game. It is going to take you a couple of hours to complete and you have a very real risk of dying often. Make sure you start at the beginning of reboot and take the items listed in the prerequisites seriously.
- Use your Bifrost Finder to locate and enter Bifrost on the world map.
- Head up the rainbow bridge and through the gates to enter the legendary world of Asgard.
Noise of a Cat
- Head north until you reach a map with a large fountain.
- Enter the house northeast of the fountain, in the same map, called Valhalla.
- Find the NPC “Ariel” and enter the command “talk key.” She will give you the Fire Key.
- Return to the fountain outside and go west one map. In the northeast locate and enter Thor’s Bilskirner.
- Go west one map, then north until you find stairs.
- The stairs will lead to a 25 floor RD named “Thor’s Dungeon 2: level 1.”
- Traverse all 25 floors of the RD until you reach the end and find the Fire Cave. If you do not find the Fire Cave, you entered the wrong RD.
- Enter the Fire Cave and go: north, north, west, southwest, north. You should now stand before Loki’s Palace.
- Enter Loki’s Palace, and unlock the door with your fire key.
- Head up the staircase. You will find yourself in the middle of four corridors.
- You will need to collect 6 different colored gems. There are two gems in each of the east, west, and south corridors. Some gems will be behind invisible walls, and one will be hidden under the crack in the floor (stand on the crack and apply it).
- Once you have all 6 gems, return to the 4 way corridor and go north.
- There will be 6 alters and 6 gates. If it’s not obvious enough yet, drop the gems on their respective alter:
- P B | | W O
G | | R
- P B | | W O
- Move past the lowered gates, and into the next room where you will find Loki himself.
- Kill Loki, and loot Ice Key and Noise of a Cat. Then hop in the portal to return to the surface.
Breath of a Fish
- Exit Thor’s building and go west one map.
- Enter a brown building with a blue roof called Njord’s Noatum.
- Go west two maps, up the stairs, then back down some stairs inside Njord’s Aquarium.
- You will enter a series of underwater maps. Your goal is to find 2 keys, then the sunken ship. The 2 keys are scattered across the underwater maps so check every nook and cranny. Note: The sunken ship’s doors can be unlocked with a pick lock or the knock spell if you are capable of either.
- When you find the sunken ship at the end of the series of underwater maps, enter it, unlock the doors.
- Inside is a giant squid. The squid hits very hard and 8x per attack, so be prepared before engaging.
- Kill the squid, retrieve Breath of a Fish from it’s corpse, then make your way back to the surface.
Beard of a Women
- Leave Njord’s Noatum, go east 3 maps, past the fountain, until you see a brown building with a orange roof called Vidar’s Landvidi.
- Enter the building, go north one map, then east one map, and into the portal.
- You will enter a sidescroller. Make your way through the first map, and into the elevator puzzle.
- You start on ground level. An elevator will move between ground level and the 8 different floors. You have to enter the correct floors in a specific order to solve the puzzle and proceed. If you enter the wrong floor you will be sent back to the beginning. All the maps look identical except for the sign at the beginning telling you that you’ve made progress.
- When the elevator reaches you, jump on, and enter the current floor in the sequence (a hallway you can exit the elevator on), then continue going east until you reach the next map in the puzzle.
- Repeat these steps using this sequence: 6, 1, 8, 3, 5, 7, 2, 3.
- If you did the sequence correctly, you’ll enter a small map with the Beard of a Women. Grab it and leave the sidescroller and building entirely.
- Once you’re back outside, go east one map, north two maps, and then enter brown and yellow building named Freyja’s Folkvang.
- Inside, go north one map, then enter the staircase in the southeast corner.
- You will enter an invisible teleporter maze, where if you step in the wrong location, you will be teleported back to the start.
- There are 3 levels to the maze. Enter the commands below at each level. I reccomend using copy/paste so you don’t make a mistake:
- Level1: n;n;n;n;n;e;e;s;s;e;e;e;e;e;e;n;e;e;e;n;e;n;n;n;w;w;w;s;s;w;w;w;w;w;n;w;w;w;w;w;w;n;n;w;n;n;n;e;e;e;e;e;s;s;s;e;e;n;n;n;n;n;n;n;e;e;e;e;e;e
- Level2: w;w;w;w;w;w;w;s;s;s;s;s;w;w;w;s;s;s;s;s;e;e;e;s;s;s;e;e;e;e;e;n;n;n;e;e;e;n;n;n;n;n;w;w;w;n;n;e;e;e;e;e;s;s;s;s;s;s;s;s;s;w;w;w;s;s;s;w;w;w;w;w;w;w;w;w
- Level3: e;e;e;e;n;n;n;n;e;e;e;e;e;e;e;n;n;w;w;w;w;w;w;w;w;w;s;s;s;w;w;w;w;n;n;n;n;n;n;e;e;n;n;n;n;e;e;s;s;s;s;s;e;e;e;e;e;e;e;e;n;n;n;w;w;n;n;n;ne
- When you reach the end (4th floor), grab the Bird Spittle and leave the building.
- Once you’re back outside, go south two maps to the fountain, then west one map and enter Thor’s Bilskirner again.
- Go north to Thor himself, and give him Noise of a Cat, Breath of a Fish, Beard of a Women, and Bird Spittle. You will receive Gleipnir in return. Note: Actually spell out Breath of a Fish to not risk giving him your Water Breathing amulet.
- Exit Thor’s Bilskirner, go north a map, then east a map. North of the map there will be a ice cave, enter it.
- Traverse the cave, keeping to the northeast as best you can, until you find Hel’s Castle.
- Make your way north, through the castle, until you find a beast called Fenrir blocking your way.
- Move next to him and use the command “bind.” Your Gleipnir will be used up and Fenrir will move out of the way.
- In the next map you will fight Nidhog, a fire water dragon that will cast Frostflame. Pepare your resists and slay the dragon.
- Grab Hel’s Orb off his corpse, which will grant you access to Hel’s chambers.
- Make your way north through the wall, until you find Hel herself.
- Kill Hel, then retrieve the legendary Odin’s Eye.
- Leave the cave, go west one map, then north into the forest.
- Once inside, go west a map, then northwest into the small path between the trees, and lastly northwest once more.
- Stay near the east wall while moving south, then move west all the way until you find a dead unicorn.
- Apply it to retrieve unicorn meat.
- Leave the forest, and enter the building to the west called Odin’s Valaskialf.
- Go north until you find Odin and a dog guarding the way.
- Tap the dog to give him the unicorn meat, he will move out of your way.
- Lastly, tap on Odin to give him his eye and finish the quest!
Enhanced Protection or Elite Wizard Robe
- However, you’re not quite finished. Odin will give you Odin’s Rune which you can turn in for one of two rewards.
- Go west one map from Odin, then north, and at the southeast corner go up the staircase.
- Go south to find two NPC’s behind an invisible wall.
- The left NPC, Antilla, will give you Ring of Enhanced Protection.
- The right NPC, Reynalla, will give you Elite Wizard Robe.