Quest Points: 4
Description: The forest warlock, keeper of Botanica, has gotten himself into quite the mess. Make your way through the forest in Botanica and see if you can help him. This quest is recommended for levels 5 and up.
Prerequisites: Poison resist or a way to dispel it.
- Make your way to Botanica on the world map. It’s located south of Tournam Castle.
- In Botanica, go north, west, then west again. You will be in a map with some wolves in it.
- Go north, through the passageway, and you will enter a short maze.
- Go north, east, south, east, north, north, west. Remember this sequence, as you will be using it quite a few times during the quest.
- If you followed the sequence correctly, you will see a creature next to a white alter.
Warlock’s Shopping List
- Talk to the Warlock and he will tell you the plant he requires. Memorize this or write it down.
- Leave the map with the warlock, and then leave the maze by exiting through the south map.
- Return to the main Botanica entrance, where all the flowers are located.
- Search the map and surrounding maps for the plant he wanted. Not every plant can be applied, so keep searching until you find the one that can be.
- If you are having trouble finding the requested plant, see the Item Index below.
- When you find and obtain the plant he requested, return to the warlock by following the same maze path as before, and click on him to give him the plant.
- He will change shape and tell you the next plant on his list. Repeat these steps until you solve the quest.
- All the plants are fairly easily located near the main Botanica area and the surrounding maps, except for the Magic Mushrooms.
- When you get the request for a Magic Mushroom, find a rotten log and apply it to enter it.
- You’ll enter a dark map with Magic Mushrooms. Find one you can apply and bring it back to the Warlock.