- Added belladonna and phoenix feathers to the Mages Guild shop
- DoT passes now show “(expired)” in the description if expired
- New item: bag of vast holding
- Slow no longer affects attack speed, for parity with speed spell, by popular demand.
- “You guys have no idea what you’ve done.” –Grevious
Skipping Guild Quests:
You can now skip the guild entry quest requirement for 25 crowns, if you so choose.
- Doing this does not give you the quest, since you may want to solve it later.
- It also does not award you any quest points.
- If you quit the guild, you will have to do the quest or pay 25 crowns again to rejoin.
- I may switch this to variable rates later, based on quest difficulty.
I’e added an Equipment Modding machine, which for varying Crown rates lets you make any of the following permanent mods:
- Mark an item as no-steal (flat rate, 1 crown)
- Mark an item as no-curse (flat rate, 1 crown)
- Mark a weapon or piece of armor as rustproof (flat rate, 5 crowns)
- Mark an item as non-damageable (variable rate – will prompt you with price)
The modding machines can be found at most blacksmiths in towns.
The “no-damage” mod price depends on the weapon’s min wield-level or armor’s min wear-level. Note that the no-damage and rustproof mods automatically make the item non-enchantable, so if you want to apply the mods, add them AFTER enchanting.