Quest Points: 12
Description: A sacred pearl has been stole from the monks on one of the eastern islands. Pirates ambushed a ship and took it. Help the monks recover the pearl.
Prerequisites: Confusion, paralysis, and fire resist.
- Make your way to Stensele on the world map.
- Enter the town.
- Head to the northeast corner and enter the skull cave.
The Pirate King
- Make your way through the two maps with pirates until you enter the pirate town.
- Enter the mansion building in the southeast.
- There will be a Pirate King sitting on a throne. You need to access the staircase below his throne, so either kill the Pirate King or attack him so he moves off the throne and you can apply it.
- In the map below the throne, head south, through the firewall, and pick up the key.
- Head back upstairs and into the room south of the Pirate King room.
- There will be a bed you can move that will reveal another staircase below it. Enter it.
- Go down the hole in the north east corner.
- Make your way far east, and then south as best you can.
- In the next map, make your way west as far as you can, then go south.
- Go past the tunnel that says “Danger…,” and head south, you should enter the “Hall of Confusion.”
Hall of Confusion
- In the Hall of Confusion, go south, then east.
- Stop before entering the bigger room from the tunnel.
- There are invisible teleporters that will take you back to the beginning. To avoid them, follow the path: se; ne; e.
- If successful, you will be transported to the next map with a portal.
- Enter the portal. There are Wyverns on the other side, so be prepared.
- Go directly south of the portal and enter the stairs. You will enter a small RD.
The Black Pearl
- Go down 10 floors of the RD.
- You will enter a room with two green dragons and a drunken pirate.
- Beat down the door or say “oppna” and head east. Note: The dragons and firedrakes will not attack you if you do not attack them.
- Once in the vault, pick up the black pearl.
- Make your way back up the RD, through the Hall of Confusion, back to the town of Stensele, and leave the town to the map where you appear when you enter Stensele form the world map.
- Enter the pyramid map.
- Go all the way east, and enter the pyramid building.
- Find the monk next to a broken display case, tap on him to give him the pearl and solve the quest.
BartDecember 20, 2016 at 5:04 pm
You don’t need to kill the drunken pirate after the RD – the password is “oppna”, which is given when speaking to a kidnapped monk in a ship outside.
Jeremiah McClureJanuary 18, 2017 at 10:02 am
Thanks, I made the changes.