Quest Points: 3
Difficulty: Very Easy
Description: As magic got stronger in the land of Wyvern, the simple-thinking troglodytes and the magic users began to be more and more at odds. The mages delight in tormenting the troglodytes and the magic users began to be more and more at odds. The mages delight in tormenting the troglodytes for sport. The troglodyte’s prized possessions are their rocks. The earthen halls of the troglodyte king have been desecrated by a mischievous mage, who stole the troglodytes king’s favorite rock. Can you help them? To begin the quest, talk to the troglodyte king somewhere in the ruins north of Davos.
Prerequisites: Light source and x-ray recommend.
Challenges: Troglodytes and traps.
- Head to Davos.
- Go north, through and out of the main town.
- Go north one more map, through the forest, and enter the red and black crevice.
Troglodyte King’s Rock
- Make your way north, through the corridors with all the Troglodytes.
- You will enter a room with the Troglodyte King and doors on all the surrounding walls.
- Mark one of the doors, so you remember which one you chose, and enter it.
- Continue through another corridor filled with Troglodytes until you exit into a map that resembles a beach.
- If this map does not have a brown rock sitting on the beach, return to the map with the Troglodyte King and repeat steps 3-5 with a different door.
- If this map does have a brown rock, grab it, and return to the Troglodyte King.
- Click on him to complete the quest.