Quest Points: 40
Difficulty: Very hard
Location: Glacier Point
Description: A dark secret lies deep beneath Glacier Point. A resident of the realm of evil, the Mistress of Darkness, needs your assistance. Finding the way to her realm, is just the beginning. Begin this quest in Glacier Point Ruins.
Prerequisites: All resists, death protection, healing capabilities, enchanted gear, agility gear, x-ray and darksight or light source. Scroll or spell of recall will also save a lot of time.
Challenges: Chaos, Demon Lords, Cacodemons, Riagors, Arch Dracoliches, Frozen Kalidemons, Frozen Medusas, Skulls.
Rewards: Quick access to Har’Oloth.
- Head to Glacier Point.
- Go to the Glacier Point ruins in the SW.
- In the NE of the ruins, head down the hole, and clear frozen blocks until you find another set of stairs down.
- Go west to another set of stairs and go down once more.
Ice Block Hell
- You will enter a map full of ice blocks. There are 6 levers hidden amongst the ice blocks that will need to be pulled to continue.
- Generally, you will move along the north wall and west wall. From the west wall, you will destroy ice blocks to the east to reveal paths. Clear every path to find all 6 levers.
- When all 6 levers are pulled, there will be a path with gates slightly north of the center of the map.
- Move past the open gates and down the stairs into the next area.
The Six Portals
- You will enter a map with some enemy monsters and 6 portals.
- In each portal, there will be dangerous monsters and a lever you have to pull in order to continue through the western most portal. All the monsters can be ignored except portal 5 which contains the boss Chaos that will have to be killed in order to get the key and unlock the door with the lever behind it.
- Start with portal 1, work your way through each portal, killing or running past the monsters, and applying the lever at the end and returning to the main portal map. Do this for each portal labeled #1-5.
- Note: Portal 4 has a random boss monster in it (Demon Lord, Reaper, Riagor, Cacodemon, Arch Dracolich). It does not need to be killed you just need to apply the lever.
- Note: Portal 5 has the Chaos boss that needs to be killed. It has ice recoil, a strong thunderstorm, and will summon chaos vortex that can corner you and act similar to an ice vortex. Loot the key off it’s corpse and open the SE door to apply the lever.
- When all 5 levers are pulled, enter the last portal at the far west of the map.
- Go all the way north and enter the rainbow portal to enter Har’Oloth.
The Missing Dagger
- You will enter Har’Oloth. The Skulls are neutral, but they will all turn hostile if provoked.
- You are looking for a dagger hidden somewhere in the city. It can be in any map, underneath any object like altars and beds.
- Check the church and hospital altars first, then go through every building checking each bed, dresser, and other objects.
- If you don’t find it in the main city, move to the outskirts and check the beds in kalidemon mountain, shoggoth mountain, and the diamond cave mountain.
- When you found they key, return to the building you entered the city from (one in the screenshot).
- Note: Before taking the portal in the building back to Glacier Point, I highly recommend using your recall spell or scroll I mentioned in the prerequisites. If you don’t have one, you will have to do all the steps above again when returning to Har’Oloth later.
- Take the portal back to Glacier Point in the building.
- Go to the Glacier Point church, click on the priest to give him the dagger and receive a key.
- In the NE of the church, unlock the door with the key, and grab the obsidian egg in the next room.
The Mistress’ Castle
- Head back to Glacier Point ruins.
- If you set recall spell in Har’Oloth like advised, use it now to return, if not, follow guide sections “Getting Started,” “Ice Block Hell,” and “The Six Portals” again to make your way back to Har’Oloth.
- When you return to Har’Oloth, make your way to the castle in the NW. There will be skull guards blocking your way. They will all turn hostile when you attack them, so when you’re ready type “kill skull” or blast them with magic.
- In the castle, head west to enter the teleport maze.
- The maze has invisible walls that will teleport you back to the start. I recommend dropping 1 silver coin to mark the safe paths (as shown in the screenshot below) and slowly working your way up the mountain. The maze is random each time so there is no set path I can share with you. When you reach the top, enter the castle.
- In the castle, you will want to stay along the walls as there are invisible holes in the floor that you can fall through.
- Go to the NW corner and take the stairs up. Repeat this process for the NE corner, SW corner, and SE corner taking the stairs up each time. If done correctly, you will enter the room with the Dark Mistress.
- Tap on her to give her the egg and complete the quest.