Swamp Witch Quest
Compliments of Zifa. The witch is in the Rakshasa Harmya ruins.
Rhialto’s goals in 2017 revolve around modernizing and improving the tutorial system as most players quit within 10 minutes of playing. The game is not growing as fast as Rhialto would like, so a focus on growth and getting Wyvern to other platforms like Android (this year) and PC (possibly next year) is a priority. Gameplay wise, the biggest addition will be the new loot system by the end of the year.
- City of Corran is now open, on the Minath entrance road. Donated by Zifa.
- Fixed bug where enchant armor could go to +8
- Raised gem prices for enchant armor, depending on enchant level
- Lowered enchanting costs a bit — I went too far when up-pricing them yesterday.
- Implemented enchantment tokens: a better way to pay enchanters for enchanting.
- The enchanter uses a diamond or ruby to prepare the token.
- A given token can be used only on a particular enchant level (e.g. +5)
- The token advertises its success chance, which is based on caster’s skills.
- Tokens cannot be resold, for exploit reasons.
- Fixed the Swamp Witch quest:
- Instanced the maps.
- Fixed tapping NPCs to chat.
- Fixed missing NPCs.
- Added a quest hint for the mine.
- Fixed the cheesing (I think?)
- Reopened more of Corran that had been closed off.
- Fixed the Badass Badass Badass Badass Badass goat.