Quest Points: 10
Location: Rakshasa Harmya
Description: The Swamp Witch wants a rare gem. Look for her near Rakshasa Harmya.
Prerequisites: Poison resist or dispel, a way to pick locks.
Challenges: Swampbeasts, Mud Monsters
Rewards: Ring of the Raven
- Go to the maps on the path to Rakshasa Harmya.
- Take the bridge that leads to the jungle in the east.
- Travel east through the jungle 2 maps until you see a dark green entrance to the swamp in the north east.
- In the swamp, kill swampbeasts until one drops a fresh tentacle.
- In one of the swamp maps (near the middle) there will be a path going south. Take it.
- Continue south until you see a small hut.
- Enter the hut and click on the Swamp Ogre to give it your fresh tentacle and receive a dried tentacle in exchange.
Butterfly in a Jar
- Exit the swamp.
- Go west out of the jungle and back across the bridge.
- Go north and enter Rakshasa Harmya.
- In the town, go to the east side of the map.
- On a small island find the lone Raksasha Hunter. Click on him to give him the dried tentacle and receive a butterfly in a jar in return.
Fine Aspen Lumber
- The next stop is Almien. There is a teleporter to it in the upstairs of the southern most larger house in Rakshasa Harmya that you can take.
- In Almien proper, head to the king and queen’s building in the south of town and go south down the stairs.
- On the east side of the map, next to the fountain and pond, find the lone Elven Ranger.
- Click on her to give the butterfly in a jar and receive a plank of fine aspen lumber in return.
Barrel of Pirate Rum
- Travel to Stensele. (There is a DoT behind the waterfall directly next to you).
- Enter the village.
- Enter the tavern.
- Next to the bar, find the Drunk Pirate.
- Click on him to give him your plank of fine aspen lumber and receive a barrel of pirate rum in return.
Bolt of Woolen Cloth
- Travel to Minath but stop on the path leading up to the city. (There is DoT in Stensele).
- Near the east side of the map, find the Young Shepherd next to a few sheep.
- Click on the shepherd to give him your barrel of pirate rum and receive a bolt of woolen cloth in return.
- Travel to Varak. (There is a DoT in Minath).
- Enter the east most dwarven home.
- Find the male dwarf named Bomb Maker in the home.
- Click on him to give him your bolt of woolen cloth and receive bomb powder in return.
Shimmering Uncut Spinal
- Travel back to the shepherd on the path to Minath but this time travel one map east of him. (You can take the portal to Almien in the SE corner of the general store in Varak, then take the DoT in Almien to get back to Minath).
- Go down the staircase behind the tree.
- Enter the mine cart and let it take you deeper into the mine.
- Make your way to the next map, and south through the red and blue throne room.
- Continue pulling levers and traveling through the mine until you find the staircase up. Enter it.
- Unlock or bash the doors down in the tight tunnel until you reach the Coran Mine Owner.
- Click on him to give him your bomb powder and receive the shimmering uncut spinal in return.
The Swamp Witch
- Return to the swamp in the “Getting Started” section of the guide. (There is a DoT in Minath).
- This time, keep going west until you find a small hut.
- Enter the hut and find the Swamp Witch.
- Click on her to give her the shimmering uncut spinel and solve the quest!