Quest Points: 20
Description: A darkness has begun taking over the village of Iss’rano, and demons from within are attacking. Journey to Iss’rano to try to stop the demon hordes. Begin the quest by talking to the blacksmith.
Prerequisites: Elemental resists especially fire, fear/slow/paralysis/confusion/poison resist or dispel, flying, light source.
Challenges: Skulls, Fallen Angels, Soul Takers, Floating Eyes.
- Go to Iss’rano, NE of New Verden near the large crevice and lava pool.
- Go north into the town.
- Once in the town, go east. The map will start flickering between light and darkness, continue through this until you are in the map with a mansion and demons.
- You will be looking for a Grug that will not be aggressive towards you. It is very easy to tap on it or run into it and kill it, so be very careful during this section. If you killed the wrong grug, you will know because it’s corpse will resemble a human lady.
- First, go into the mansion. Check all three floors (basement, first floor, and second floor) for the peaceful grug.
- If it is not in the Mansion, leave the mansion and go north to the crevice you can apply to enter and search for the grug there.
- If the grug is not in the crevice, leave the crevice, go one map to the east, and go down the hole in the SW of the map and search for the gurg there.
- When you’ve found the grug, stand next to it and enter the command “talk ring.” It will give you a ring with mysterious markings.
Hordes of Demons
- From the map with the mansion, go east through the dark maps until you find the fiery portal. Enter it.
- The next map will have more demons and three RDs in the NE, SE, and SW.
- The correct RD is random, so pick one, go down at least 8 levels. If you do not find the “lair” at the end, go back up and pick a new one.
- Once in the lair, go east and enter the red portal.
Retrieve the Heart
- The map through the portal will contain a boss monster called “glass serpent.” It is a dragon that will cast Dragon Breath, Lighting Bolt, Blind, Fear and XP Drain but will not physically attack.
- Kill it and loot the corpse to receive the Blackened twisted heart.
- Go through the portal in the lair.
- Return to the main town.
- Enter the church and click on the priest inside to solve the quest.