Quest Points: 5
Description: Mebo wants you to read his History Book and figure out more Noir history he doesn’t already know.
Prerequisites: Cold resist and basic healing capabilities.
Challenges: Minor demons, ice jellies, black pudding, spiders, and ice spiders.
- Go to Noir and enter the city.
- Enter the house in the northwest.
- Go up and click on Mebo. One of the dialogue options will include a number such as “fifth” or “third.” Take a note of this number.
- Enter the command “say <number from previous step> son’s grave”
- If entered correctly, you will receive a History Book.
- Leave Mebo’s house.
- Go north one map to the next section of the city of Noir.
- Enter the house in the east.
- Go up the stairs and find a women NPC named Mari.
- Tap on Mari and select or enter the command “talk Phillip Ranoe” and she will move aside so you can apply the lever and grab the two keys.
- Exit Mari’s house.
The Ice Mage
- Go south one map back to the first section of Noir.
- Enter the house in shambles in the east.
- There will be 3 staircases going down. One will be behind a locked door, the other two will not be. The key to the locked door is down one of two staircases not behind a locked door at random. Pick one and go down.
- Down the stairs will be a maze-like map with some demons. If you do not find the wooden key then try the other staircase.
- With the key in hand, unlock the door guarding the third staircase and go down the stairs.
- You will enter more maze-like maps. Keep going down the staircases and through the mazes until you encounter a locked door.
- Unlock the door (with one of the keys you received at Mari’s house) and pick up the Old Letter.
- Continue going down the stairs, through the mazes, and unlocking any doors that impede you until you encounter the Ice Mage.
- Tap on the Ice Mage and select or enter the command “talk proof” and you will receive a half of an amulet.
- Enter the crevice to exit.
The Ice Queen
- The next destination is an Ice Castle hidden in the forest. Follow these directions carefully:
- Go east one map into the forest.
- Go down the path to the end and go north to the next map.
- Take the upper fork to the right to the next map.
- Traverse the short segment to the next map.
- Go up one map.
- Go right one map.
- Go down one map (you should see many evil trees).
- Go to the end of the path and you should see the Ice Castle.
- Enter the castle.
- Keep traversing the maze-like halls and going up the stairs. Use the key you will find on the way to open the locked door.
- Eventually you will encounter a frost giantess named Lila in a throne room.
- Tap on her to give her the half of an amulet and receive the complete amulet in return.
- Exit the castle.
- Go up one map (to the map you came from before).
- Take a right at the fork this time and you will see a “mossy rock” as Lila mentioned.
- Go northeast two steps from the rock and apply the small cut out in the trees to enter the map Last Battlefield.
- Walk up to the spirit of Phillip Ranoe and tap on him to give him the complete amulet and finish the quest.