Quest Points: 30
Description: A rare gem, the Eye of the Dragon, has been stolen from the Dwarf Kingdom. Recover it and be rewarded by the King.
Prerequisites: Petrification, basic elemental resists and mind magic dispels.
Challenges: Enormous spider, basilisks, floating eyes, stone dragon.
Rewards: Orcs Bane
- Go to the dwarven city of Varak.
- In the city, apply the base of the waterfall.
- Make your way northwest through the cave and keep going north.
- You will exit outside in an area with a batch of orcs.
- Head east one map, then north two maps and enter the cave.
- In the cave, go north and enter the crevice.
- Take the stairs down, then locate another set of stairs in the southeast and go down.
- Traverse the cave until you see an enormous spider. There will be a locked door near it.
- Stand next to the locked door and type “say charge” to open the locked door. (You can also pick the lock, unlock it with a spell, or bash it down.)
- Keep moving east through the cave until you exit into a small village.
- Go north through the town, and enter the forest by applying the trees behind the barn. You will enter some ruins.
- Locate the ruined inn and enter it.
- In the NE corner there will be a purple glyph on the floor. Stand on the glyph and type “outline.”
- Traverse the cave until you find the room with 4 portals. Each portal takes you to a different RD, but he east portal takes you to the correct one. Enter it.
- Continue down the RD for 15 levels and have your petrification resist ready when you exit the RD.
- Kill or run past the stone dragon and the other monsters and loot the stone giant’s corpse to receive the eye of the dragon gem.
King of Varak
- There should be a blue portal in the cave that will take you back to the surface, but you can also manually go back up the RD.
- Backtrack to the city of Varak and enter the throne room.
- Tap on the king of Varak to complete the quest.