- Most hard armor AC is now roughly double what it used to be. E.g platemail went from AC 20 to AC 40.
- Most shields are now triple what they used to be. On average they went from AC 7 to AC 21.
- DSM is now either 40 or 50 depending on the armor (used to be 20 to 30). Similar to platemail, but it’s lighter than platemail and provides immunities.
- Ancient DSM is all AC 100 now. (Was all 30 before). Keep in mind that it only protects your torso.
- Most cloaks were not affected, but lion cloak, wolf cloak, and cloak of protection all went up nearly double.
- Leather and similar materials were generally only raised a little bit. No cloth armor went up in AC except (I think) the Wizard Hat, which went up a little.
- Dwarves now have 25% resistance to nearly all damage types.
- Stensele has new building art.
Leave a Reply