- Several artifacts now have minimum strength requirements: Bonecrusher (500), The Shrike (170) and Hofud (150). You can see your cumulative adjusted strength by typing “inv” — it is the number of pounds you can carry without being encumbered.
- Changed the rules for wielding bows and melee weapons together:
- Wood elves can wield a 1-handed weapon and any bow, even 2-handed bows.
- Dark elves can wield a 1-handed weapon and any 1-handed bow.
- Everyone else requires 2 hands for any bow (i.e. they are all effectively 2-handed).
- Normalized the prices and properties for all the woodland gear.
- Hard armor is now higher AC than before (comparable to the change I made to other hard armor a few weeks back)
- Prices are now appropriate for the general OP-ness of these items.
- Added 10 lb of carry weight to all archery quivers in the game. (+20lb for quiver of great holding.)
- Shops now respawn after 20 minutes no matter what. They wait for the last player to leave, and then if it has been 20 minutes since the shop was last stocked, they respawn.
- You’re welcome.
- I know you want this for other map types too. Don’t bother asking; the answer is an emphatic No. Go find somewhere else to train!
- Dark elves received a starting strength boost, from 60 to 80.
- Modest DPS tweak for hydras as they age. It doesn’t affect players under level 30 at all, but as they head towards demigod their WC now increases more slowly. Should make it a harder decision as to whether to use Kali or Hydra for higher-level players — hopefully they’ll want to switch back and forth depending on the opponent.
- In a greedy, blatant, self-serving money-grab, a few of the most popular artifacts now cost 2 crowns.