Quest Points: 12
Location: Bandar Gaah, Tehur, & Snake Cave.
Description: Collectors, merchants, and explorers from all around the continent are trying to solve the secrets of the sidewinder caverns. A cave full of snake and reptiles hides an ancient temple. A temple of treasure, mazes, and other puzzles guarded by a band of thieves. Can you help the collector solve the secrets of those caverns?
Prerequisites: Basic resists and dispels, glimpse/x-ray, see invisible.
Challenges: Undead priests, undead thieves, sand demons, dark elves, fire elementals, green dragons, snakes.
- Go northeast of Bandar Gaah.
- Enter the dark cave on the world map.
- Traverse the cave until you enter the dark elf city of Tehur.
- From the entrance to Tehur, go to the NE corner and cross the bridge to go east a map.
- Enter the north doors that are the second set of doors from the west. You should enter a bank.
- Push the barrels to reveal a staircase going down.
- Grab the Pyrite Nugget.
- Leave Tehur and go SW on the world map and enter Bandar Gaah.
- Take the path east, through the city, to enter Jbel.
- Enter the gold tent immediately to the east of the city gates.
- Tap on the merchant to give him the Pyrite Nugget and receive a Small Ruby.
- Leave Jbel and Bandar Gaah and go directly north on the world map and enter the snake cave.
- Go north to find another snake cave surrounded by gates. Drop your Small Ruby on the altar to open the gates and enter the cave.
- Go west two maps and south one map.
- Look for a bolder you can push diagonally to reveal a staircase down. Go down the staircase.
- Tap on the collector and select all the dialogue options. Write down the password he gives you.
- Return upstairs.
- Go two maps north and one map east.
- Locate the adventurer that is crushed by a boulder named Mitch.
- Tap on him and select all the dialogue options until he reveals which chalice you need to retrieve and write it down for future use.
- Go south two maps from Mitch.
- Move another boulder and go down another staircase. If you enter a gold room you went down the correct staircase.
- Follow the corridor until you fall into a pit. Go north two maps to enter a room with doors in the NW and NE.
- Enter the NE map first to enter a side-scroller.
- Drop down each pit in the side-scroller until you find the pit with a skull key. Grab the skull key and return to the start of the side-scroller but this time traverse the side-scroller to the end.
- You will find an undead priest chained to a fence. Tell him the password you got from the collector earlier. Lastly, tap on him and select “help” to receive a small diamond.
Quest for the Cup
- Return to the map with the two doors, enter the NW door.
- Traverse the maze, checking the walls for invisible paths.
- Use the skull key from earlier to unlock the door at the end of the maze.
- Drop your small diamond on the altar to lower the gate so you can continue.
- Follow the corridor until you find two undead thieves. Kill them both and grab the gold key from one of their corpses.
- Unlock the door with the key.
- Grab the chalice that Mitch described to you earlier. You can only grab one at a time so make sure you grab the correct one.
- Return to the snake cave and go back down the staircase that leads to the collector from the “The Collector” section.
- Tap on him to give him the chalice and finish the quest.