Quest Points: 3
Difficulty: Very easy
Description: Gallawful the Goblin has stolen Florinia’s Moon Crystal, and the player must help her recover it.
Prerequisites: X-ray and a light source are very useful.
Challenges: Ghosts and a goblin.
- Go to Alaria, located on the world map NE of New Verden.
- Enter the Inn.
- In the SW room, move the plant out of the way to reveal a staircase. Go down the staircase.
- Traverse the maze and go down the stairs at the end. There will be one section of the maze with a fake wall as shown in the screenshot below.
- Stand on top of the fountain and type “drink” to quench the fire wall and reveal a bone key.
- Grab the key and return to Alaria proper.
Gallawful the Goblin
- Enter the white mansion in the NE of Alaria.
- Go up the stairs to the second floor.
- Stand on top of the grandfather clock and keep applying it until it allows you to enter. (The clock will be “broken” until Wyvern time is at the top of the hour. So if it doesn’t work the first few times, keep trying until you are allowed to enter.)
- Kill Gallawful and loot his corpse for the Moon Crystal.
Return to Florinia
- Return to Alaria.
- On the west side, apply the lone tree directly next to a dirt path.
- In the gem shop, get behind the counter through the tile directly north of the gold throne.
- Tap on Florinia to return the Moon Crystal and finish the quest.