Quest Points: 20
Location: Bura Shaan
Description: Help the queen find the lost LeTreau Amulet!
Prerequisites: Flying, basic resists, silver coins, light source and x-ray very useful.
Challenges: Undead, Floating Eyes, Shoggoths, Medusas, Kalidemons, Skulls, Wyverns, Energy Vortexes, Greater Fire Elementals, Ogre Mages.
- Go to Bura Shaan.
- Go north until you find the castle gates with a path to the east, north, and west.
- Go to the residential district one map to the east of the castle gates.
- Go south a map and enter the south most mansion in the center.
- Tap on Miteli or talk “barampur” to receive miteli’s note.
- Return north to the residential district then return west one map to the gate.
- Go north and enter the castle
- Tap on the king to give him miteli’s notes and receive a Skull Key.
- Exit the castle to the main gate and this time go east.
- Follow the path until you find a lone mansion in the forest. Enter Count’s Mansion.
- Go to the second floor and tap on the doors until your key unlocks one of them and disappears.
- Enter the room it unlocked, and push the table to reveal a staircase.
- Go downstairs and pick up Letreau’s Journal.
- Return to the castle gate map, go east 2 maps to enter a dark forest.
- Keep going east until you find a gate guarded by the Gatekeeper.
- Examine Letreau’s Journal to locate the password, and talk to the Gatekeeper with that option.
- After the Gatekeeper moves, go through the gate, and enter the castle in the east.
Mirror, Mirror, On The Wall
- Go to the second floor of the castle.
- On the second floor make your way to the middle map of the floor.
- Locate and enter the spiral staircase on the east side of the middle map.
- You will enter a room full of mirrors. Typing “gaze” on one of these mirrors will teleport you to the next map, the other mirrors will spawn various monsters. Type “gaze” on all the mirrors until you locate the correct one.
Maze and Minions
- You will end up in a map with an invisible maze that teleports you back to the start if you step on the wrong tiles. It’s best to loot your coin purse and drop 1 silver coin on the correct tiles. The staircase is located in the middle but the maze will take you around the outskirts of the map first (See screenshot for example).
- After traversing the maze, just follow the next few maps killing the monsters in the way until you locate the throne room.
- Push the bookshelf behind the red and black throne out of the way and go down the stairs.
- Apply the coffin and defeat Count Letreau.
- Look Letreau’s corpse to receive a gold key.
- Use the key to unlock and enter the map to the east.
- Open the gate with the lever, and pick up Letreau’s Amulet.
- Return to the castle and tap on Queen Bura to finish the quest.