Quest Points: 30
Difficulty: Very Hard
Location: Rakshasa Harmaya
Description: Will it be the thrill of victory or agony of defeat?
To find out, venture into the Jungles of Rakshasa Harmya where the great Olympic torch is hidden.
To find the city of Macabre, go east into the Jungle, further than you would think possible…
Past temples and swamps…
Past piranha and venus human traps…
Past ghost Rakshasa and a long boat ride across the Savannah…
You will eventually find a hidden passage leading underground.
Entering this passage brings great risk, but if you travel far enough you will find the Olympic Warrior waiting for you, and he will guide you further on your journey.
Those with great memories will sense something familiar as they fight for their lives…
These great memories will give you strength to endure…
If you finish, you will be celebrated as a gold medalist of the great Macabre Olympiad.
Prerequisites: All resists, death protection, agility gear, enchanted gear, flying, healing capabilities. X-ray, darksight and see invisible extremely useful. Bring extra supplies because the quest will take around 3+ hours to complete and grouping is not allowed.
Challenges: Nearly every monster and boss monster.
Rewards: Olympic Gold Medal
- Go to the map before the main city of Rakshasa Harmya and go east across the bridge.
- Keep going east for as long as you can until the path diverts to the northeast.
- In the map with the 3 ruins and 2 ponds, enter the pond on the east.
- Go east one map, then north one map and you will enter the town of Macabre.
- Go north out of the city.
- Enter the boat and ride the safari to the end to the next map.
- Near the south of the map you’ll notice a hole. This is the exit hole but you need to search all the the area until you find another one like it. It can be in all ruins, elven houses, gravestones, and any other map in the area. (The hole can also be found in the map before entering the town of Macabre).
- When you locate the entrance hole, enter it.
Path to the Olympiad
- You’ll enter a dungeon with lead golems. Do not take ladders until the very end, as they will take you to the exit hole from before.
- Enter the next map in the south east.
- Navigate a similar maze with iron golems until you find the exit.
- The last map has diamond golems and mages. You have to kill everything in this dungeon to proceed.
- When every monster is dead, locate the ladder near the middle of the map and take it up.
- In the next map kill all wisps, medusas, pitcher plants and marilith while applying all the levers to lower the gates. Take the ladder in the middle when finished.
- The next map is similar but with mariliths, thunder spiders, dark wisps, cold whispers, and a random boss monster. Kill all the monsters then find and apply a lever in the northeast of the map. This will lower the middle gate.
- Go up the stairs and kill the random boss monster.
- Go up the stairs again, apply the two levers, and the return to the map with the gates.
- Enter the crevice behind the lowered gates.
Welcome to the start of the Olympiad. It consists of a 33 map marathon where you need to collect 4 keys (levels 17, 21, 22, 30) and return the torch to the Warrior Guardian. Every map consists of a mixture of regular and boss monsters that all have to be killed in order to enter the next map. Some maps have levers or buttons that have to be activated in order to continue (those levels are indicated with the icon). The last room (level 33) locks behind you when you enter, so make sure you have all 4 keys before entering. The following is a visual guide for every level of the Olympiad with the location of each key at the end.
- (Ice Spiders)
- (Ice Spiders)
- (Chaos Vortex) (Massive Diamond Golems)
- (Red Squirrel)
- (Wind Whisper) (Dark Wisps)
- (Boulders) Run north to the exit, no need to kill anything.
- (Red Toad)
- (Building Block King) (Tortoise) (Hound of Hades) (Red Wagon)
- (Orcas) (Sharks) (Sperm Whales) (Fish)
- (Wind Whispers) (Dark Wisps) (Pitcher Plants)
- In the NE of the last room, unlock each door with the 4 keys.
- Grab the Olympic Torch.
- Enter the portal.
- Tap on the Warrior Guardian to complete the quest.