- New VIP-only Armor skill. Each point gives you +2 protection. Protection acts like AC for every damage type except internal damage (poison/drowning), and also 3% death protection per point of protection.
- Each protection point is identical to the 1 protection point you get from each enchantment on enchanted armor. So at 20 points in the skill (the cap), it’s like the +protection you get from wearing four +10 enchanted pieces of armor.
- This skill is experimental and we will be evaluating it in the coming weeks, and may make changes to it.
- Changed protection from 5% death resistance per point to 3%, since it’s more common than I originally thought. (Most HoF and higher will still easily max their dpro even with this change.)
- Enlightenment pot now shows your protection level.
- Earmuffs now give you immunity to a banshee’s Death Wail.
- (I think) Fixed tutorial bug where you could train out of order and break the tutorial. Please test for me.
- I added a mission for the Moon Quest, on the Alaria mission board. Will go live when this post is about 8 hours old. The mission might be there now, but it will not work until reboot.