New feature: You can now send Crowns to other players with the “gift” command.
- The recipient has to be online.
- You just type “gift player num“.
- It prompts you before proceeding with the transaction.
- Starter crowns cannot be gifted.
- It always draws from your personal balance first, then your account balance.
- Account crowns you give out are converted into personal crowns for the recipient.
- There are currently no restrictions or limitations on the gifts, though I’m sure you will find ways to make me regret that.
- There are no refunds. Don’t use someone else as a mule to transfer crowns between your alts unless you reeeeeally trust them.
- Naga dragon form now does cut damage. Hydra does stab.
- Fixed the spiked gauntlets to appear again.
- Added artifact unarmed weapon to vending machine.
- Fixed it so Monks get experience from unarmed weapons. (Brass knuckles too — I’m sure you were all silently wishing for these, lo these years past.)
We do not yet have a way for you to give crowns between your alts – that will come later.
- Added monk weapons for non-rakshasa, non-naga monks, to help make them a viable monk option. The base weapon is spiked gauntlets, and it can be generated with up to +10/+10. There is also an artifact weapon, the Kinetic Gauntlets. These weapons do not fit on the claws of raks or nagas. They are, for the moment, one size fits all. They are wielded, not worn, and do not take up an armor slot (they use a weapon slot).
- The artwork for all of them is for the arti gauntlets, but the regular ones will change in a few days.
- Raised the XP of cacodemons, archangels and a couple other mobs that were over-nerfed. Problem is that I put in two different systems, and sometimes they collide and produce bad results. I used to have a system where you could override the XP award for specific monsters with an exact number, but I’m phasing it out because over time we sometimes change the monster tables, and monsters can wind up with specific awards that are way too low or high. I will keep tuning the monsters and am open to suggestions about monsters that are currently too high or too low.
I am still working on tracking down why no monsters give over 30k XP (Onryos are supposed to give 50k base, and probably higher when accounting for spells, etc.). But I didn’t make it in time for reboot.
Edit: Based on player feedback, I have accelerated disabling gold transfers between accounts. For the next reboot:
- Disabled gold transfers between accounts, per the long previous discussion. I was going to wait until enchant machines are done (they are very next on the TODO list), but in order to avoid abuses I have disabled gold transfer now.
- Made spiked gauntlets 2-handed.
- Crown showers now give out starter crowns. Crown gifts from me, however, give personal crowns that can be transferred.
- Fixed problem with sock armor being generated with “giant” or “tiny”.
Leave a Reply