- Sokoban Tower now gives loot tokens. You get 1 token for level 1, 2 for level 2, 3 for level 3, and so on up to level 25. After that you get 25 tokens per level.
- New non-VIP alts shout at most every 60 seconds at level 1, cutting by 15 seconds per level until they are level 5 and are unconstrained. Why only a VIP perk? Because alts are marked with VIP status, but have no other information about alts, so it was easiest.
- I can now banish devices.
- Better checking for similar long shouts, to make it harder to just tack on some words and spam the same thing.
- Implemented account-wide bans.
- Some tweaks to the community warning algorithm, to make it more effective for trolls.
- Bunch of fixes to shadow-banning to make it more usable/effective.
- I am officially allowing custom images for portable balloons!
- I’ve changed them to require Account Crowns to purchase one. However, they are no longer soulbound or even account-bound. You can give them (among VIPs) or sell them at auction, though their price is now 1M.
- Added XP loss brackets for low to mid-level players:
- Levels 1-5: 0% XP loss on death
- Level 6: 3% XP loss
- Levels 7-19: lose 0.5% more per level, up to 9.5% at level 19
- Levels 20+: 10%
- Note that these numbers can be reduced with Spirit Travel, which is applied to your bracket.
- Ninjas now get “You performed a ninja backstab” whenever you successfully backstab a monster, unless you have hit messages turned off. The message is in a different color so you can see it more clearly.
Leave a Reply