I’ve just released two new Sokoban items, by popular request: a girdle and bracers, both wearable by Monks.
The girdle gives +25% resist to cut, stab and smash damage, and +5 strength skill.
The bracers are +10 agility (dodge) and the same move-speed bonus as an olympic gold medal. Can by used by spellcasters.
These items appear in vending machines, rental machines, and loot explosions, both the raid-boss kind and the manual kind.
I upped Jimbo from dropping 150 items to 500 items, so you should see sokoban stuff drop more there.
I’ve released the first four Sokoban weapons:
- Axe: 22lb, 2h, wc-cut 60, +3 axe skill, +3 find weakness
- Club: 20lb, 1h, wc-smash 45, +3 club skill, +3 fw
- Sword: 10lb, 1h, wc-cut 45, +3 swords, +3 fw
- Spear: 5lb, hurled, wc-stab 50, +3 hurled, +3 fw, returns to hand
Rental prices are 3 crowns.
I’ve added 4 new Sokoban weapons:
- Bow: wc 35, +3 range, +3 fw
- Blade: 1h, 7 lb, wc 45, +3 blade, +3 fw
- Scimitar: 2h, 22 lb, wc 60, +3 blade, +3 fw
- Staff: 2h, 18 lb, wc 60, +3 staff, +3 fw
I’ve also tweaked a few of the other (rental) artifacts to have higher WCs, notably djinn blade, kinetic gauntlets and staff of striking.