- Fixed broken pixie fly/land/overlap commands
- “Drink all” now finds sunscreen in your elixir pouch, as well as inventory
- Vampires now have a “charm” command that replaces their charm-monster spell.
- Type “charm whatever” to try to charm it. Based on your Mind level.
UPDATE: I want to provide a way for Luckstones to be obtainable without paying money for them. One option is to make them drop in loot explosions. I’ve pretty much made up my mind to do this, and they would be more common than soko drops, but probably cost a ton of tokens. But you can get tokens by farming onryos or sitting idle in game all day, so it means it’s a way to get Luckstones without a crown purchase. Will add this asap.
Another option is to make them rentable artifacts for some starter crowns, so we’ll do that too. Look for it soon,.
- Added luckstones to the game. They are super expensive (2500 crowns).
- Luckstones never wear out.
- The luckstone must be in your inventory to work.
- Luckstones change your luck depending on their charm status:
- Damned = luck -2
- Cursed = luck -1
- Uncursed = luck +1
- Blessed = luck +2
- The game only pays attention to the first luckstone in your inventory, if any.
- Luck currently only affects Yojimbo, though it will have more uses later.
- Whoever loads an RD level (by applying the stairs) uses their luck to compute the Jimbo chance. Each point of luck adds +2%, so a blessed luckstone will give you a 6% chance of spawning him.
- It also affects the drop rate. Everyone in the map’s total luck is summed up at the moment the boss dies, and rare gear (soko) drop rate is multiplied by (1+total luck).
- You can see your luck via Enlightenment.
- Luckstones can not be modded to be curse-proof.
We had a discussion about the p2w-ness of luckstones, and decided that since (a) they benefit everyone fighting jimbo, and (b) they only save some grinding time, the players felt they are not p2w but rather pay for convenience.
Leave a Reply