Quest Points: 30
Location: Glacier Point
Description: The Governor of Glacier Point is in quite a bind. His wife’s favorite pet, Fluffy the dog, has been kidnapped by some local rabble. Speak to the Governor’s wife, Yamar to begin this quest.
Prerequisites: Patience, all resists with emphasis on cold.
- GP Wilderness: Frozen monsters, Musk Ox, Wolverines, Snow Leopards, Lynx, Maelstrom.
- RD: Level 1-20 RD monsters.
Rewards: Gold and gems.
- Head to Glacier Point.
- Make your way through the city until you find the northern exit to the snowy wilderness past the PK Guild and east of the bungalow.
Glacier Point Wilderness
- Starting from the first “Hills” map as you exit the town, you will want to travel: E, E, N, NE.
- You know you are in the right area when you find yourself in a map with mountains on either side of you called “entrance.”
- Note: You will have to kill or run around a Maelstrom on this path.
Spelunking for the Pooch
- Past the mountains you will find a map with 14 cave entrances.
- The Pooch will be in one of these caves at random. Pick whichever one you like and take note or mark it with a silver coin so you don’t repeat a cave.
- In the caves, ride the cart to the RD entrance.
- Make your way down the RD. Every RD ends on a floor with bugbears and an animal in a cage, so you don’t have to worry about going down the wrong RD forever.
- The wrong RD will end at around level 15 or sooner, and will be lacking the Pooch. If you pick the wrong RD, feel free to quit out since you are not holding any quest items and run/teleport back to pick a different cave.
- The correct RD will go to around level 20 and have the Pooch behind a gate, guarded by bugbears.
Returning to Yamar
- Grab the Pooch and make your way back down the RD.
- Work back through the wilderness and into Glacier Point proper.
- Enter the Mayor’s house, and click on Yamar with the Pooch in hand to solve the quest.
- Before you quit: You will receive the “Key to the Cty.” Take this key to the Glacier Point bank, unlock the door to the vault, and collect your prize!