Quest Points: 5
Difficulty: Very easy
Location: Varak, Almien, & Royal Zoo
Description: Tor, a curator at the Royal Zoo, is having a problem with the Zoo’s primary power source.
- Go to Varak.
- From the main city, find the mountain path leading west and enter it.
- Keep traveling west through the mountain path maps.
- When you encounter a castle across a bridge, enter it.
- Go west through the castle and out the west exit.
- You will encounter a rose bush sitting in the middle of a lake. Make sure you have flying or have swimming enabled with “swim on” and cross the pond by using the stone in the water to pick up the rose bush.
Orb of Energy
- Return to Varak.
- Enter the general store.
- In the SE corner take the portal to Almien.
- Enter the royal palace and go upstairs.
- Locate the Elf Queen’s Mother in one of the west rooms.
- Click on her to give her the rose bush and receive the Orb of Energy in return.
Tor the Curator
- Exit the palace and go south down the stairs.
- Enter the waterfall then enter the Department of Transportation.
- Find the Zoo portal and enter it.
- From the Zoo main entrance, go east, east, then north. You should end up in the aviary.
- In the NW corner of the aviary, find the hidden path through the trees, and then the hidden path north through the wall.
- Keep heading west through the hallways until you find the green mage Tor standing next to a crater.
- Tap on Tor to give him the orb of energy and finish the quest.