- Rolled back the big accidental XP nerf. Will tweak monsters 1 by 1 as needed.
- Riagors and Cacodemons seem pretty backwards on XP awards right now — I have to debug it.
- Fixed Trap Rooms to generate loot at levels 11 and below (used to only work up through level 10, due to a bug.)
- Fixed Yojimbo Pawn Shop machines to reset their inventory every 20 min.
- Rolled back all the recent nerfs to Kalidemons; they are back to their high DPS from a month ago. But they now have a cooldown. The form lasts up to 1 min and then needs a 2 min cooldown.
- They can reduce this by 6 seconds per point they put into the Berserk skill, up to a maximum up 10 points trained, for a full minute off the cooldown. They do not need to actually use Berserking. Simply training the skill reduces the cooldown.
- The cooldown timer starts as soon as you leave the kalidemon form, even if you did not stay in the form for the full minute.
- During the cooldown, they may assume any other form, provided they have enough mana.
- Hydras got their fear immunity back.
- Dragons got new body parts. No boots or body armor, but they can wear 3 rings (one in the nose), bracers, a girdle, a shield, a cloak, an amulet, a helmet, and a sock.
- Note that dragons were buffed a month or two ago, and their bite does about the same amount of (stab) damage per level as Rak claws.
- All naga forms except the frog got sock slots. Nagas can now wear tail socks.
- There are five kinds of sock, similar to sashes: plain, fire, ice, shock, acid. Only plain is enchantable. All can be generated with +X/+Y enchantments and will show up in loot drops just like other armor.
- Tail armor, like rings/amulets/girdles/bracers, is one-size-fits-all.
Tail armor cannot be worn by Rakshasas, who have weak little tails that cannot support a sock comfortably. The T-Rex form will be able to wear tail armor.
p.s. To those of you who are already starting to complain about this being some sort of “naga buff fest”:
- Dragons still sort of suck. They’re not a viable alternative to kalidemons as a final endgame form. (Well, it’s remotely possible that they might be; Pado is testing it. But I doubt it. We will see.)
- Hydras still sort of suck. They have serious usability issues due to their large size and oddball body shape.
- Kalidemons just received the biggest nerf they’ve sustained since weapons were taken away. They got nerfed by 67% (only 33% as powerful per hour as before), and they have to waste 10 skill points to reduce it to “just” a 50% nerf.